Monday, June 20, 2011

Asian Veggie Patties


Just a quick little product review....
No joke.. these are the best!  I've been trying out various MorningStar Farms products when they go on sale at my local grocer and we've had a pack of these in the freezer for a little while.  I finally tried them out a few nights ago and they are so yummy!  Only 100 calories per patty, too!  I'm a little disappointed that the ingredient list has some random crap at the end, but overall I think a good quick, freezer friendly meat alternative.  I just microwave a patty for a minute and eat it with a bowl of steamed edamame... tada.. dinner!  The website has a handful of recipes as well.  I'll have to try some out.  If anyone else has tried the recipes or any others, let me know.... I would love your feedback!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...