Monday - January 3, 2010
I started with this recipe but really didn't do anything close to this.
Basics are the same but, here's what I did:
- Pan friend each corn tortilla for a few mins in a small skillet (used Pam instead of oil)
- Added small amount of onions and then Queso Fresco to each tortilla and rolled. Did half with veggie refried beans, cheese and onions
- Placed fold down in baking dish (that was drizzled with olive oil)
- Repeated until baking dish was filled.
- Covered with one can of enchilada sauce
- sprinkled with grated monterery jack cheese.
- Baked, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cheese melted and heated through